Working to reform marijuana laws
- - Report: Legal Marijuana Industry Employs Over 240,000 Full-Time Workers"If cannabis industry jobs were tallied like other jobs, legal cannabis would be acknowledged as the fastest growing industry in America."
- - Tell Congress Not To Allow Trump To Roll Back Medical Marijuana ProtectionsIt’s been three years and counting but President Trump is once again threatening to derail the progress we’ve made in reforming marijuana laws across this country. The latest offense is his recently released 2021 federal budget proposes slashing all legal protection for state medical marijuana programs and potentially jeopardizing the patients that rely on them.
- - Weekly Legislative Roundup 2/15/20Welcome to the latest edition of NORML's Weekly Legislative Roundup!
- - Virginia: Both Chambers Pass Decriminalization Legislation"Long overdue progress is finally being made in the General Assembly thanks to many years of dedicated advocacy by Virginia NORML members."
- - Ready to Lobby?With the 2020 legislative session underway, NORML chapters across the country are organizing lobby days to advocate for sensible reform policies in their state.