THIS IS A LEGAL POST UNDER CA 420 STATE LAW
(READ ON ONLY IF YOUR A PATIENT)
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 AND A VALID MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENT TO CALL. IN STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH ALL CITY AND STATE LAWS AND PROP 215. THIS IS A LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR 100% NON-PROFIT USE. ALL PRICING IS ON A DONATION SUGGESTION ESTIMATE TO RECOUP COSTS INVOLVED IN DELIVERY. TO COMMUNICATE WITH US OR ANY OF OUR PARTIES OR PERSONS YOU ARE BY DOING SO AGREEING TO OUR TERMS. YOU AGREE YOU ARE NOT WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT OR A PART OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT COMMUNITY NOR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A PART OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT GROUP, DEA, FBI, L.A.P.D. OR OTHER, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU DO NOT WORK FOR OR ARE INFORMALLY WORKING FOR ANY LAW BRANCH OR PART OF ANY AGENCY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT INFORMANT. YOU ALSO SHOULD NOTE THAT YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE OPERATING IN A LEGAL CAPACITY PROVIDING A NON-PROFIT STATE COMPLIANT SERVICE 215 420 MEDICAL CANNABIS STATE OF CALIFORNIA PROGRAM. ALL TERMS MUST BE AGREED TO, BY YOU! YOU MUST BE VERIFIED WITH A LEGITIMATE MEDICAL NEED, BY CONTACTING US YOU AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS. ALSO NOTE VERIFICATION IS A MUST TO ALL BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
Acceptance of Membership Terms
You are applying to be an adjunct member of the South Bay Top Shelf Collective. If accepted as a member, you agree to the terms of membership.Read and sign the following before joining the South Bay Top Shelf Collective and using our services. South Bay Top Shelf is a not-for-profit, mutual benefit corporation. South Bay Top Shelf is composed entirely of legally qualified medical cannabis patients and caregivers who have chosen to collectively and cooperatively associate with each other to more effectively provide for the health care needs of qualified persons, including but not limited to the cultivation of medical cannabis and the preparation of medical cannabis products (CA H&S Cd. 11362.775).
Qualification requires that:
- At all times you are a qualified patient or primary caregiver;
- You abide by the Bylaws and Rules and Regulations of South Bay Top Shelf ;
- You timely pay all dues, assessments and fees for medication at the time of dispensing;
- You do not distribute cannabis and/or cannabis preparations received from South Bay Top Shelf to non-members;
- You refrain from the use of cannabis received from the South Bay Top Shelf for other than medical purposes;
- You not suffer conviction of any drug related felony within the last 5 years, including violation of Section 11351, 11351.5, 11352,11355, 11359, 11360, 11378, 11378.5, 11379, 11379.5, 11379.6, 11380, 11382, or 11383 of the Health and Safety Code, or Section 182 of the Penal Code, or a felony violation of Health and Safety Code] Section 11366.8, insofar as the offense involves manufacture, sale, possession for sale, offer for sale, or offer to manufacture, or conspiracy to commit at least one of those offenses;
- You are not working for, or have contact with, law enforcement in any capacity whatsoever in terms of relating or reporting of South Bay Top Shelf operations and/or members.
You agree to immediately report to South Bay Top Shelf any circumstances affecting your qualification.
By signing this application and by entering my medical cannabis identification number into the South Bay Top Shelf database, I state my agreement and intention to so associate with other South Bay Top Shelf members and to faithfully follow and obey all South Bay Top Shelf Bylaws, Rules and Regulations as outlined in the patient orientation package.
Release of Liability
The undersigned acknowledges and understands that he or she is participating in membership activities, using the services and facilities of South Bay Top Shelf , as well as products received, used or possessed (including cannabis) at his or her own risk. South Bay Top Shelf and its members, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliates shall not be liable — and the undersigned hereby expressly waives any claim of liability — for personal/bodily injury or damages which occur to any member including the undersigned, for any and all loss or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any member that arise from membership activities, arise from use of South Bay Top Shelf services or facilities, arise from possession or use of products (including cannabis) obtained as a member, or occurs while on South Bay Top Shelf Premises, whether using services or products or not.
IN CONSIDERATION OF ACCEPTANCE AS A MEMBER AND/OR IN ANY MEMBER ACTIVITY, AND/OR USE OF ANY SOUTH BAY TOP SHELF FACILTITES, AND/OR USE OR POSSESSION OF ANY PRODUCT RECEIVED AS A MEMBER (INCLUDING CANNABIS), IN CONNECTION WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP OR MEMBERSHIP ACTIVITY OR USE OR POSSESSION, THE UNDERSIGNED AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE SOUTH BAY TOP SHELF, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS (hereinafter referred to as ‘releasees’) from all liability to the undersigned, his or her personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any loss, damage, or claim therefore on account of injury to the person or property of the undersigned, whether caused by any negligent act or omission of the releases or otherwise while the undersigned is participating as a member and/or membership activity and/or using any South Bay Top Shelf facilities in connection with the activity and/or using or possessing any product received as a member of South Bay Top Shelf (including cannabis).
- THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees from all liability,
claims, demands, causes of action, charges, expenses, and attorney fees resulting from involvement in this membership or membership activity or by use or possession of any product received as a member of South Bay Top Shelf(including cannabis) whether caused by any negligent act or omission of the releasees or otherwise.
- THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE while upon South Bay Top Shelf property or participating in membership activity or by use or possession of any product received as a member of South Bay Top Shelf(including cannabis) whether caused by any negligent act or omission of releasees or otherwise. The undersigned expressly agrees that the foregoing release and waiver, indemnity agreement and assumption of risk are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by California law.
- The undersigned acknowledges that the undersigned is not relying upon any representation by South Bay Top Shelf or any agent of South Bay Top Shelf as to suitability of the undersigned to engage in membership activities and/or the suitability or condition of any products received used, or possessed (including cannabis) by the undersigned. The undersigned expressly agrees that the undersigned is relying exclusively upon the undersigned’s own judgment and opinions and/or those of the undersigned’s health care providers or other professionals as to the suitability of the undersigned to engage in membership activities and/or the use or possession of products (including cannabis) suitability and/or condition of any products (including cannabis) received used, or possessed by the undersigned. The undersigned is strongly advised to consult with health care providers and professionals with appropriate qualifications as to the suitability of the undersigned to engage in membership activities or the suitability or condition of any products (including cannabis) received used, or possessed by the undersigned.
The undersigned acknowledges that the undersigned has read the foregoing and that the undersigned is aware of the legal consequences of this agreement, including that it prevents members including the undersigned from suing South Bay Top Shelf or its employees, agents or officers if the undersigned is injured or damaged for any reason as a result of participation as a member and/or in any membership activity and/or a result of use or possession of products (including cannabis) received as a member.
———————————— PLEASE DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE —————————————
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
South Bay Top Shelf strictly complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Privacy Rule. We are committed to an environment that affords you comfortable, private, and secure confidence . HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
Please send a scanned copy of Doctor’s Recommendations and valid photo ID to or submit below to start the ordering process. MUST HAVE A VALID CA DRIVERS LICENSE OR IDENTIFICATION CARD. INCLUDING A VALID MEDICINAL MARIJUANA PRESCRIPTION. In accordance with the California Compassionate Use Act (1996) & Medical Marijuana Program Act (2003) . As per California Health and Safety Code §11362.5
This notice is a pdf document which requires the Adobe Reader software. You most likely already have this software on your computer. However, if you have difficulty reading the notice, please click here to install Acrobat Reader.